Our mission is to make life that little bit easier for parents and children everywhere. In keeping with that sentiment, let us introduce you to the newest product to our range; the Nail Snail® Cool Pack.Features:
- A reusable cold pack for little bumps & ouchies
- Easy to clean and keep germ free
- Circle design with no sharp edges or corners
- Beautiful, aqua gel beads for sensory experience
- All new, non-toxic materials
- Soft to touch, velvet material
- Elastic Strap makes it easier for little hands to hold
- Strong PVC plastic & bias edging for added strength
- SGS Safety Testing: AUS: AS/NZS ISO 8124-1,2&3
- USA: TRA 16 CFR 1500.3(c)(2,3,4&5) / DEHP
Directions For Use:
- Wash before initial use
- To cool, put in the fridge or freezer for 30 mins to 2 hours
- Gently place on affected area
- For cold use only, do not heat
Cleaning & Care:
- Hand wash before initial use & when dirty
- Gently wash with warm, soapy water & air dry
- Store in a cool, dry place
As parents ourselves, we’ve all had those moments. Your little one has a slight trip or small bump to the head. There’s no blood and they will be fine, though they need a little help soothing the ‘ouchie’ left behind. Now you can save the need for a wasted Band-Aid (yes our kids too believe that a Band-Aid can fix EVERYTHING) and instead offer our soothing, child friendly, cool pack.
The Nail Snail® Cool Pack has been designed with your little one’s comfort and safety as our highest priority. Made from non-toxic gel beads, our gender-neutral ice pack is the perfect size and weight for small hands to manage and may; help to cool a fever, soothe minor injuries or bumps and may help to reduce bruising.
Made from strong PVC plastic, we’ve kept one side clear and embellished with our logo, allowing you to see the gorgeous turquoise beads inside. These beads are made from all new, non-toxic materials and are mesmerising to look at and move around, providing a mini sensory play experience to help calm your little one down. The aqua gel beads also minimise the risks of oozing leaks and even if the beads inside do manage to be broken - the pack will still effectively work.
The reverse side we have covered with a super soft polyester material; flocked velvet, which feels lovely and soft against the skin whilst providing a gentler cooling sensation for children who may be a little more sensitive. It even has a handy strap to make it even easier for little hands to hold. We have then covered the entire rounded edge with a strong bias binding trim, meaning no sharp plastic edges or sharp corners. Unlike rice/bean/seed based cool packs, which can’t be cleaned (and end up rather smelly) the Nail Snail® Cool Pack can be hand washed with warm soapy water and air dried to be used again and again.
Ethically produced and independently safety tested, it is also approved by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration, for your peace of mind.
The Nail Snail® Cool Pack makes a perfect baby shower gift, and is an essential baby and toddler product to have on hand. You will be glad to have it on standby in your fridge or freezer for those unexpected moments and find it useful for many years to come. We even recommend having two on hand - one at home and one tucked into the back of your pram when out and about so you are prepared for life’s unexpected moments.
Size: 10cm Diameter
- Gel Beads: 95% Water, 5% Sodium Polyacrylate
- Outer: 100% PVC Plastic
- Fabric Back: 100% Polyester Material
- Remove all packaging before use
- This is not a toy
- Do not chew on or swallow contents
- Use under direct, competent adult supervision
- Do not use on open wounds or broken skin
- Check for any breakages or damage before each use
- Throw cold pack away if broken, punctured or leaking
- Wash affected area thoroughly if contents touches skin or eyes
- Do not ingest contents. If swallowed: rinse mouth out with water, do not induce vomiting, consult medical advice
Made in China
Christie & Christie®, their agents, distributors & wholesalers disclaim any liability from any injury that may result from the use, proper or improper of a Nail Snail®. Terms and Conditions of Nail Snail Purchase and Use of The Nail Snail Website can be found here.