Nail Snail® Baby Nail Trimmer 3-in-1 Tool:
- precision nail trimmer,
- gentle nail file,
- under nail cleaner.
The Nail Snail® is a revolutionary new concept in baby care.
Online exclusive, limited edition, beautiful Jacaranda Purple Nail Snail®
- $1 from each purchase will be donated to the charity Light-For-Riley Foundation.
- Only 3,000 produced
Nail Snail® canvas storage bag is sold separately.
- Easy to use 'v' shape precision trimmer
- Large ergonomic easy-grip handle
- Multi-directional cutting
- No batteries or noisy moving parts
- Compact high-quality construction
- 100% Australian owned & designed
- Medical-grade stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for babies and children (0 - 5 years)
Christie & Christie®, their agents, distributors & wholesalers disclaim any liability from any injury that may result from the use, proper or improper of a Nail Snail®. Terms and Conditions of Nail Snail Purchase and Use of The Nail Snail Website can be found here.
How to Cut Baby Nails with the Nail Snail®
1. Have your child's fingers or toes facing away from you.
2. Using the Nail Snail® tail, gently clean under each nail.
3. Holding the Nail Snail® shell with the eye prongs facing away from you, place the base of the metal V-shaped blade against the edge of the nail.
4. Carefully catching the edge of the nail, move the blade forward, following the curve of the fingernail. Only trim off the white part of the nail.
5. Using the same technique, trim straight across the toenails.
6. Finish by gently smoothing off any rough edges with the built-in nail file.
• Wash before initial use. To ensure ongoing cleanliness, wash after each use.
• Dishwasher safe (on the top shelf) or wash in warm soapy water and wipe the blade clean.
• Always store the Nail Snail® in a clean dry place. We recommend in the Nail Snail® canvas storage bag so it doesn't get lost.
• Keep out of reach of children. Whilst the Nail Snail® is not a choking hazard it is also not a toy.
• In order to prevent your child scratching themselves and you, their fast growing nails will require regular trimming.